Saturday, January 26, 2013

A brand new beginning

You may ask, why the need to start a new blog now when I'm already busy with maintaining the Dorama World blog?

Well, that space is solely dedicated to J-culture as a whole. I do feel reluctant to post my personal stuff or rather things I experience offline there because I don't think every visitor to Dorama World would be keen to  know. And yet, I need another space to share my thoughts outside of the J-culture world. And the quick fix is probably to start another blog.

Frankly speaking, I'm not even sure how to categorise this blog. It's not really about lifestyle, not solely about food, and definitely not just an avenue for me to air my grievances. And so I thought, perhaps I do not need to give it a definition. Let the blog take its natural course and someday, I or even someone else might be able to define its nature.

Feel free to leave your comments if you have anything to share. Just a disclaimer though, these are all my personal views so please don't get worked up if we happen to have differing views. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment